We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Love all-things pumpkin, but don't have time to measure millions of ingredients and wait for the dish to bake? Then try this easy custard! With fiber-filled pumpkin and protein-packed yogurt, sneaking some extra spoonfuls is highly encouraged. Recipe adapted from Cooking With Trader Joes.
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pumpkin butter (or 1 can pumpkin puree mixed with 2 teaspoons cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix pumpkin butter, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and yogurt until well combined. Top with pecans.
- Place in a round serving bowl and chill for at least two hours.