We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This recipe combines canned coconut milk and cooked rice-white or brown rice-to result in a delicious, creamy dessert. The coconut milk cooks the rice into a perfectly soft texture,and with a tad of sweetener and a dash of cinnamon, this vegan rice pudding is the perfect sweet comfort food.
- 1 cup coconut milk (about 1/2 can)
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1 cup cooked brown or white rice
- Dash cinnamon
- Pour coconut milk into a small pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer. Add agave and stir to combine. Add rice and continue to stir until evenly distributed.
- Let mixture simmer for about 5 minutes. Liquids should boil off and mixture will become thicker. Serve sprinkled with cinnamon.