When I need dessert in a pinch, no-bake treats are the perfect solution. These healthier cheesecake bites have a graham cracker base (use your favorite flavor) and are topped with fresh berries.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 12full-size graham crackers
- Fresh berries, for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lime juice, vanilla, and half and half. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, use a 2-inch round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter to cut graham crackers. (You should get 2 bases from each cracker.)
- When ready, transfer cream cheese mixture to a pastry bag fitted with your favorite tip. (f you don't have a pastry bag you can use a quart-size resealable plastic bag and snip the corner off.) Pipe 1 to 2 tablespoons onto each cracker round. Top each round with 1 fresh berry, if desired.